We want to help you get off to a fresh start. We would love to be your cross country movers. Selecting movers can be a difficult process, but we know you will be pleased with our services. Our company works hard to create a team atmosphere where our customers service representatives work in close contact with our moving associates. They keep a tight schedule that is constantly updated and we continuously pass on those updates to our current customers. Teamwork and communication are the important hallmarks of a successful company. We strive to keep our customers happy and hope they will return or recommend us to friends and family. NJ ProSafe Movers should be the company you sel]ect if you are doing your research, because we have thousands of satisfied customers that would and do recommend us.
Who We Are
NJ ProSafe Movers is a local moving company in New Jersey. We would love to share more about who we are and how we operate:
- We are a local moving company in New Jersey
- We have been operating for 6 years and are going strong
- We can help you move next door or move across country
- We can teach you how to move across the country
- Our moving team works together to provide for a successful move
- We have a 5 star rating on Yelp and our customer reviews are stellar
- Affordable cross country moving costs
- We understand the ins and outs of New Jersey and can move in high rise buildings that are in densely populated areas with congestion
What We Do
At NJ ProSafe Movers, we can do it all. We have the ability to move you where you need to go, even if what you require is cross country piano movers. We have the training and knowledge to wrap your belongings and cushion them after they are loaded in the moving truck. We do this to protect your items and ensure we do not induce any scratches or chips. We even have specialty training in moving pianos and ensuring this sensitive instrument is handled in a manner that keeps it from internal damage. We also have training in moving priceless works of art that need to be handled with care. Our expertise also helps with movement of antiques and valuable art pieces. We know how to get your items back to you without any damage and we want you to be able to entrust us with your entire home and its belongings. We will come into your home and try not to introduce any dirt or issues for you to have to deal with at a later date. We understand the art of moving and not leaving a trace.
Moving Tips for Cross Country Movers
- Declutter your belongings and take some time to truly downsize and donate items that may no longer fit in your new home
- Use all the drawers and containers you have as storage and make sure to fill them up with as much as you can, but try and keep it light or remove drawers so they can be moved separately
- Use black trash bags and fill them with soft items to be used as cushioning and as space fillers
- If you have access to the new residence, consider painting the inside prior to the move to avoid having to cover items in the home while painting
- Check with others in your new area to determine the best services to sign up for regarding cable and internet and home security
- Once you move into your new home, go out and find houseplants to bring life into your new home, especially because you can’t transport plants on a cross country moves
- Label your boxes appropriately to ensure that they will be placed in the right location in your new residence to save you the hassle of organizing later
- Keep extra cleaning supplies on hand for after the move clean up that will be necessary
Our office would love to discuss a quote with you, so please call us at +1 (201) 351- 4777 or fill out our website form and let us know what you want us to complete for you in the moving world. We will go over the options available and determine your needs, including packing, packing supplies, moving, and even storage if necessary. What we quote our customers is what they pay. We never have any hidden fees and we like to be a company that keeps their word. Our customers are the biggest source of advertising that we have and we want to ensure they are happy so that our advertisement is positive.