When searching for packers and movers in New Jersey, ProSafe Movers is your local company ready to perform the job. Our company has years of experience moving others and we would love to add you to our customer base. The best form of advertising is word of mouth from family and friends and this is what we strive to achieve. Glowing recommendations from friends and family about us, your local packers and movers in New Jersey, is what we hope for when we do business with you. Give us a chance to be your local movers in NJ and we will provide exceptional service you won’t regret.
Why Choose Us
The movers at NJ ProSafe Movers are one of the top packing and moving companies in the Jersey area. We are a local moving company, which means our movers and packers in NJ are your neighbors and the money you invest in our company stays in the community. This differs when you hire national movers to come in and move you, without any knowledge of the local area. Our movers understand the dilemma of high rises and traffic and the best way to get in and out of your residence. Here are a few more reasons to consider us for your Newark, Jersey City, and overall New Jersey moves.
- We have been around for 6 years and still have a perfect 5 star rating on Yelp
- We are a group of locals that take pride in our business and our customers
- Our company has a tight cohesiveness between customer service and the moving specialists, which means we have great communication and will provide a great move
- Our company can provide packing, supplies, moving, and even storage, if necessary
- We can move you next door, across the city, or across the nation
- Our prices are competitive and our team is highly efficient as your local packers and movers
- Our team is highly trained in how to shrink wrap, cushion, and package your items to ensure they arrive safely at your next residence
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured to handle your entire household
- We can move specialty items like fine art, antiques, and even pianos
Packing and Moving Tips
There are many tips that we have gathered over the years when it comes to moving. Here are a few tips that could save you time and hassles along the way:
- Pack your boxes according to size and weight. If you have a huge box, do not pick your heaviest items to fill this box. Pack heavy items in smaller boxes and your lighter items in the larger boxes. Otherwise, the box may fail or your mover may not be able to lift the box.
- Start packing in advance to your move to give yourself ample time to pack appropriately. You can never use enough cushioning and packaging for your items. Use linens and clothing to help cushion and to get those items packed as well.
- Make sure boxes are sealed with packing tape on the top and bottom of the boxes. Those boxes should also be labeled properly and maybe even color coded to ensure the boxes get to the right rooms in the new residence.
- Make a special box of important items that goes with you wherever you go in a vehicle or even if you go by plane. This will be your personal documents and special mementos that cannot be lost or destroyed.
- Purge unwanted items and get a donation box ready for everything that is not making the move.
- Once the appliances are dismantled and ready for the move, this is a perfect time to clean your appliances and make sure they are ready for the new residence.
- Buy some new plants and greenery when you get to your new residence, since plants and greenery can’t make the move.
Don’t hesitate to call and ask any questions you may have at +1 (201) 351- 4777 or fill out our website form and we will contact you to get the details of your move. Our business is to move your business and we can do that in a variety of levels, since we are a full-service moving company. We can come to your home with packing supplies and the packers. We can then move you wherever you need to go. We do local moves and long distance moves. We can store some of your items if the new residence isn’t ready for them. We can ship delicate items like pianos and fine works of art. Contact us, so we can get your move scheduled.